Polar Bear Themed Baby Shower

For a baby boy due in the winter I created a polar bear themed baby shower with whites and blues.
I love how it all turned out.

Here is the tablescape with all the yummy food.


Here are the cute polar bears that I used as inspiration.



 Lots of yummy food with links to recipes.

 











Lemon Strawberry Cupcakes.
No link. I just used a lemon cake mix and filled them with strawberry preserves and topped them with cream cheese frosting.


Powdered donuts.


I made white meringue kisses as well and flavored them with vanilla. 


A few more party details...





I cut cute little pennants to go around the cupcake stand.



These are the cute polar bear Oreo cookie party favors I gave out to guests as thank yous.
You can find instructions on how to make these party favors here.


This was a fun baby shower to plan and create. 
Thanks to my bestie for giving me the opportunity to do this!!


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog







8 comments:

  1. I just want to say thanks to the one who recommended the website; it’s been very helpful to me. And now and I’m happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull keep sharing Awesome post really appreciating TutuApp


    ReplyDelete
  3. who had been conducting a little homework on this. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to discuss this topic here on your website. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s always useful to read through articles from other authors and practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web site regularly, Thank you

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...