Front Entry Bench Cushion



I reorganized my mudroom and decided to move this bench from the mudroom to the front entryway.  It's a tight squeeze, but it works in this space.

Living in a place covered in snow for much of the year we like to have people remove their shoes upon entering our home. Now they finally have a place to sit while removing their shoes and a place to hang their coats.


This bench did not have a cushion so I decided to make one.
I found this fabric at Walmart.


Piping is kinda a pain to work with, but I love the look, so I decided to add it to the cushion.
Let's just say this was a labor of love since I had to take it apart twice and sew it 3 times.
It's imperfect, but it's done. :)

*excuse the cell phone pics, they're not as clear as my nice camera.


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog







9 comments:

  1. Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Very useful info specifically the last part. Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for some other wonderful article

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much hilarious blog, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. the efforts you made to create this blog. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful approach and great initiation. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. the highlight for me is the content which is truly phenomenal. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  8. I like the valuable information you supply for your articles

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...